Saturday, June 29, 2013

Review: L'Oréal Magic Nude Liquid Powder foundation

So, I know I just picked this product up yesterday but, I feel like I needed to post a review about it already. I have the shade classic ivory. A pro to this foundation is that it does come in multiple shades including warm.neutral,and cool tones. First off, this foundation does need shaken up and is very liquidity. That's not too bad if the bottle would have had a pump but, since it doesn't it makes it difficult to get a good amount of product out. The product itself is so light weight but, I would say it gives light to medium coverage and is very buildable. The foundation looks amazing on the skin and blends so easily with either your fingers or with a brush. I used my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. I really love the finish. On me it's more of a satin finish. This foundation didn't seem to have a problem oxidizing. However, the only down fall is that about after 5-7 hours its totally gone from your face. I did set the foundation with a powder after application. The foundation does have SPF so be careful with flashback. I do like foundations with SPF and tend to gravitate towards them.


Here is a before picture of me:


 Here is the after 


No comments:

Post a Comment