Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Review: 100% Pure Cosmetics Black Tea Mascara

I am definitely all for organic, natural, chemical free products. So, when I heard about 100% Pure I quickly bought a handful of items. Many of them I am still using and testing out. I decide to really go for the mascara first because, it had the shortest shelf life of the products I bought. 

Now, there are a few different shades of mascara but, I am boring and just got the black one. Firstly, the packaging, WOW, it came in a metal tube and felt so luxurious! It was sleek in design not bulky or wasteful like some of the mascara packaging can be. The bristles are natural not plastic which, with me is a total plus. The brush was about average size not ridiculously huge or minuscule. 


On to the actual product, I really liked this mascara it volumized and separated my lashes very well. I didn't feel like I needed to put on two coats which is very nice. However, with at this greatness I was beginning to think I had found my holy grail of mascaras. It was about 10 mins after I had applied my mascara and I went through a sneezing fit. One of those kind where you literally think your head will combust. It was when this was happening I notice my lashes were wet still.... Really? After 10 mins!!! I was so upset. So sadly I will not be recommending this mascara. It's intentions are noble and great but I would really like a product that will eventually dry some what. 

No comments:

Post a Comment