Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Review: John Frieda Luxurious Volume Shampoo and Conditioner


First, I would like to say is I do like the packaging of this product because I feel like I can get all the product out and not be wasteful. With that said, however, the caps tend to fill with water if you leave them in the shower. Just a minor set back I know but, it can be a breeding ground for bacteria. 


I have "normal" hair. It's not greasy, thin, or even the slightest bit dry. I do have think flat hair. Can you imagine that? So I naturally go for products that promise volume. Sadly, this product doesn't deliver. I do like the scent but, that is the only good thing I have to say.


                      
                                
                                                  


       The price for this product isn't terrible it's about 10 $ for both of them. I would rather go for something like Big Sexy Hair than John Freida. 

1 comment:

  1. It's a shame that this didn't work for you. Usually John Frieda products are awesome! Nice honest review. xo

    www.the-lipglossary.com
    <3

    ReplyDelete