Friday, June 28, 2013

Cosmetic Shopping Trip

Hey everyone I thought I would share the items I bought today from none other than the lovely Target!    The first product is just a small packet of makeup wipes. They are the Up &Up brand and I bought them just for travel use as I am going to D.C. this week. Here's a pic! 


The next product is a travel Eucerin SPF 30. I do use a an SPF everyday but, thought it would be nice to have one in my handbag for applications throughout the day. I have used Eucerin before and do like them. The current one I use on my face only comes in a bulky, heavy, glass jar. Something I wouldn't want to carry around. 


Now one to the most exciting.....Makeup! This product is brand new from L 'ORÉAL. It's called 'Magic Nude Liquid Powder'. I haven't seen this anywhere else but Target so far. I got the shade 312 True Ivory and I am pretty excited to try it out. However, I do believe the packaging could have had a better design. 

Now I am going to combine the last two into to one because, they are both lip balms. I purchased both the Nivea Lip Butter in Caramel Cream Kiss and a Napoleon Perdis 'Lip Balm with  Benefits'. I have had the Nivea Lip Butters before but, I could never find this 'flavor' lol so when I saw it I immediately picked it up. The Napoleon one was a random encounter. I never really look at the PIXI, Sonia Kashuk, or Napoleon Perdis Set products but, as Target does it just gets the best of you. The Napoleon one is tinted unlike the Nivea which is a bonus but, only comes in two shades; Baja and Coral. 




No comments:

Post a Comment