Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Review: CAUDALIÍE eau démaquillante ( cleansing water).

It seems like everyone is on a cleansing water binge these days so, I thought I would see what all the fuss is about. I did want to get the Bioderma Crealine  H2O but, I was impatient and did not want to wait on the mail. I was at Sephora and spied this little guy. I bought the 100 mL bottle but, I do believe that they had a 250 mL on as well for about 22$. I spent around 12$ on mine. 

I use this product mostly at night before my cleanser. It has a light scent but I can't quite make out what it is. It's not an offensive fragrance by any means. I love this product! It doesn't leave a film on your skin nor does it dry it out. I always feel so refreshed after using this on my face. Yes, it does take of eye makeup. However, I do not wear heavy eye makeup or waterproof mascara so I am unsure as to how it would handle that. I use it on cotton rounds (2 will do my whole face). I have had my bottle for a good 3 months and I am just getting to the point where I need to repurchase.  I would highly recommend trying this product out if you are curious about cleansing waters! 


No comments:

Post a Comment