Saturday, July 6, 2013

Review: Bourjois Poudre Bronzante (Powder Bronzer)

So, fist off I should say that this product isn't available in the USA ( which is totally ridiculous ). I bought mine off  www.asos.com, what's great about them is that it's free shipping and they are very quick at getting your items to you. I believe this is around 12.00$ which, is a bit pricey for a "drugstore" bronzer in my eyes. Alas,  I have wanted this particular bronzer ever since I started watching Tanya Burr on YouTube. 



This bronzer suits pale/ fair skins very well. I am a loyalist when it comes to sunscreen so, I naturally have pale skin all year long. I find that this bronzer doesn't leave my skin orange or patchy. It's light enough to be built up and can just make your complexion glow. I like to apply it with a duo-fiber brush but, I do use a powder brush if I have been fake tanning. One great thing about this product is the smell! It's smells like a delicious chocolate bar and does somewhat resemble chocolate in it's packaging. 



I have had it for about 6 months and I don't see that I am hitting pan anytime soon! Go to the ASOS website and check out Bourjois! I am sure you will find something your just can't live without. 








 


No comments:

Post a Comment